What is Coaching?
Coaching is an amazing spectacular journey and bond, whereby the coach & client identify, together collaborate & work on achieving Professional or personal goals. The International Coach federation(ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
A Coach has the capability and skill to recognize the client as the expert in his or her life and work and holds the belief that every client is creative and potentially resourceful and whole. With this as a foundation, the Coach’s responsibility is to:
- Clarity on the client’s dreams, goals or desires of what they want to achieve.
- Encourage the client to explore their thoughts and their goals more deeply.
- Explore and help the client to execute the generated strategies and solutions
- A good coach won’t give you advice or tell you what to do. Coaching is about helping you to draw on your own intuition to progress forwards in a way that’s right for you – after all, you know yourself and your life best!
- Coaching has been proven to work well when the client is willing to grow and when there is an gap between where the client is and where they wants to be.
- Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that can help you to produce extraordinary results in your life, career and / or businesses.
- It has proven time and time again that coaching in this arena helps clients dramatically improve their outlook personally, professionally, work life balance, wellness and Empowerment whilst impacting their personal development.