Most parents cruise through life and react to uncomfortable situations, rather than having a clear vision of their desired family life and pursuing that vision.
Are You :
- Is social media overwhelming and causing disconnect from the real world for your kids?
- Are we having state testing pressure that is causing anxiety in your children today?
- Is Bullying occurs far too often for the kid at school, on social media, and sometimes even at home?
- Has Divorce been a norm for the kids these days, but it doesn’t make it less destructive for a child.
- Are you teenage Kid facing Peer Pressure always?
- Sexual abuse is more common than one might think in today’s world
- Are you facing the culture of alcohol drinking during the teen years become the norm and not taken seriously?
- Adolescents do not like to talk to their parents.
- Has the feeling of isolation happens to your teen?
Coaching Structure :
- Coaching sessions generally take place over the phone, Skype, Zoom or will occur face to face. Each session will last for one hour
- Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly, three weekly or monthly, to allow you to tailor the coaching process to your needs / timetable and budget. We will agree the timing and days together.
- A “Package” pre-session welcome pack. This is designed to help you to identity what is holding you back in life and kick start the process to you making positive changes in your life and help you make sustainable, long termchanges.
- Clients will receive weekly assignments, reflective exercises or tools to incorporate within their lifestyle. These assignments are deemed important to the development of the individual’s coaching progress and should be completed/reviewed before the next coaching session takes place.
- During the week, I will be in touch with my clients and vice versa through whichever method of communication is considered most convenient for the client.
- You can work with me as your coach for one to six months (or longer if needed).