Helps Couples to understand their issues, improve communication, personal growth, get some perspective, and set inspiring new goals to accomplish together.
Are you :
- Has your relationship lost its spark? Has it become hard-work, stagnant, or challenging? Or is it just not going the way you really want it to and it’s getting you down?
- To be balanced physically, mentally & emotionally.
- Identify inner peace.
- To have healthier lifestyle
- Is there a lot of conflict and disagreement in your relationship?
- Do you want to get things back to how they used to be when your relationship was at its best?
- Does it feel as though you’re hitting a brick wall whenever you try and discuss your relationship with your partner? Do your conversations just go round and round in never-ending circles?
- Is divorce on the cards or already under way? Or are you in turmoil trying to decide whether to end your relationship or try to make a go of it?
Coaching Structure :
- Coaching sessions generally take place over the phone, Skype, Zoom or will occur face to face. Each session will last for one hour each
- Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly, three weekly or monthly, to allow you to tailor the coaching process to your needs / timetable and budget. We will agree the timing and days together.
- A “Package” pre-session welcome pack. This is designed to help you to identity what is holding you back in life and kick start the process to you making positive changes in your life and help you make sustainable, long term changes.
- Clients will receive weekly assignments, reflective exercises or tools to incorporate within their lifestyle. These assignments are deemed important to the development of the individual’s coaching progress and should be completed/reviewed before the next coaching session takes place.
- During the week, I will be in touch with my clients and vice versa through whichever method of communication is considered most convenient for the client.
- You can work with me as your coach for one to six months (or longer if needed).